Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
I usually pop showtime on cd because its a harm and pp increase

What do you keep in your sub floor palette? And what do you maintain on your actual weapon palette? I thought grim barrage wasn't helpful on the meseta pso2 weapon palette but it feels like a great move to use in between attacks. I maintain Chronolapse, Grim barrage, Bullet Hail (I dont remember the NA name), Desperado, Showtime, Chain Trigger, Crit Field ring, Shifta Essence in my sub palette. On my weapon palette I've Satellite Aim, Assault Advance, Authentic Equilibrium, Gunslinger Spin and Aerial Fire. Grim barrage is the way we get around lots of the days and helps on Magatsu and Luther for to the head quickly without needing to utilize our jumps. It may be utilized as a chain finisher. Grim Barrage Authentic Equilibrium is a great substitute for Chronolapse if you cannot hit it are too far off.

I usually pop showtime on cd because its a harm and pp increase, crit area on boss fights is precisely the exact same, popping cd, in solo XQ like this I dont pop crit area since I want to save it for some ground and dont want to wait between every haha, also fr om what I've read and spoke to a jp players, fight rn is fine, hunter is much more persistent damage tho im not entirely sure since we dont habe crit rate rings for classes, but hunter gets more survivability at the moment so that helps. I know for sure fighter becomes the"better" sub at 85 due to the enhanced sroll. I say better because if played well it does more damage but some people still go for hunter sub since its easier to perform and more consistent damage.

I have been attempting gunner but I began with bouncer and though it's pretty enjoyable and easy to use even in ultimate quests, gunner seems far more entertaining and it seems like it's some crazy damage. My only thing is how the hell am I supposed to remain in enemies faces to perform more efficient harm? Bouncer has lol. The whole cartoon of Sroll is all iframes in addition to Chronolapse having iframes throughout the move except between the first part and second area in which youre invulnerable. Gunslinger spin has iframes throughout the cartoon but its not employed for bossing and bossing.

I didn't know that. thanks. Side question, how do you attempt to time for a perfect attack out of an s-roll? Or do you just go straight into a PA/attack? And spin is good for add clear then perfect? Yeah gunslinger is only good for addsout of s roll there isnt really a timing, you struck a perfect attack the moment you are able to do an attack. Something to know is that using a passive about the skill tree, if you can since you get 10% more damage you want to PA following an sroll. I do it sometimes in the video because im also fairly new to gunner and pso2 generally but missing out on the 10 percent damage is enormous.

Being a Force user on PSO2 be like

No joke that the things with consistent utility are the lightning techs haha. Gizonde(dinosaurs ) nazonde(compound tech gauge building on solid mobs or bosses) ilzonde(based motion ) and also the suck everything into a single location one. I really like Ilmegid, its range is that of Gizonde also it can hit at the exact same target twice. Out of which Gizonde for whatever reason stops chaining on flying enemies better. Downside is it doesn't have lightning's huge cost reduction. They need to have a niche, wish they have equilibrium the cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta shit out of the techniques. So a lot of these look/sound cool but wh ere's the damage.
[IMG]
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)